Today, all of our links relate to National Adoption Month.
Feel free to contribute your own links in the comments section, or submit items you feel should be included during the week. Self-promotion is encouraged.
Weekly Round Up:
- Love Isn't Enough: One of my favorite blogs, and it's all about parenting and race.
- The Business of Domestic Private Adoption: Valuing lives: why does it cost more to adopt a white child? (Sidenote: try googling "babies." Such a sea of white!)
- Dear white adoptive parents: open letter from Resist Racism
- A Birth Project: "Transracial Adoption from one black girl’s perspective"
- Solid list of resources for adoption and transracial adoption
The Colors of Us
Abortion and Condemnation