|"Ye shall know them by their fruit," |
By approaching racial justice and reconciliation from a Christ-minded perspective, we access the relational model that Jesus sets forth, and gain an understanding of the greater impact for the Kingdom that is at stake.
We recognize that racial brokenness hinders our Christian witness to the world, and is counter to God's will for His people. Therefore, we hope in God's promises for a redeemed and reconciled world and rejoice in the opportunity to participate in their fruition.
Follow us through email or RSS feed.
|...yet what 'Strange Fruit' we have.|
- Racism is a real and pervasive force dividing God's Kingdom.
- A divided body of Christ hurts our witness to the world, hampers our personal relationship with God, and perpetuates our global sinful brokenness.
- Rich diversity is important to God, and is part of His vision for a redeemed Kingdom.
- The Church has made egregious errors in our racial history, the consequences of which we continue to bear.
- The Church continues to perpetuate racial divides today, causing pain that often goes unrecognized and unacknowledged.
- However, the Church also has incredible potential to usher radical racial reconciliation, and to be a balm of justice & hope to the world through the model of Jesus Christ.
- It is important for those traditionally in positions of power and privilege to educate themselves and to take action to redeem broken relationships & systemic injustice.
- By God's grace, we have the opportunity to not only right our own wrongs, but to dramatically advance racial healing, reshaping the world's understanding of who God is and what God desires for us as a community.
Website design graciously provided by @SideHustleStory