It's an opportunity for you to read about racial justice & Christianity from other folks, and for me to give props to the shoulders on which I stand...
Weekly Round Up:
- Entering Conversations About Race as a White Male: Matt Stauffer's (@stauffermatt) excellent testimony
- Very similar to my own story.
- Untitled-For Kadiatou Diallo: In reaction to Trayvon Martin and other such tragedies
- via @SideHustleStory
- The Broken Africa Stereotype: Explained by Abagond
- My 12-year old son knows he could be Trayvon: A mother's stirring reaction
- See also: Walking While Black
These are some of BTSF's links of interest this week. What are yours?
Feel free to contribute your own links in the comments section, or submit items you feel should be included during the week. Self-promotion is encouraged.
Bias Matters: Trayvon Martin
Troy Davis: Georgia's Strange Fruit
Incarceration: the New Jim Crow