Feel free to contribute your own links in the comments section, or submit items you feel should be included during the week. Self-promotion is encouraged.
Weekly Round Up:
- Impatiently Waiting: The search for a church committed to racial reconciliation doesn't go quickly.
- By @RevLadyCharChar recommended by @PeregrinaDiane
- Gordon Hirabayashi, 1918-2012 WWII Civil Rights Leader
- United States: Leading Exporter of Racism: Kenneth Clark demonstration repeated in Mexico
- Viola Davis: Oscars and Straight Talk
- Shane Claiborne: 12 Hopes for 2012
- Stuff White Girls Say: If you haven't seen it already, WATCH!
2012 New Year's Resolution Against Racial Injustice