Feel free to contribute your own links in the comments section, or submit items you feel should be included during the week. Self-promotion is encouraged.
Weekly Round Up:
- How To Be The Village: Candid advice for walking with friends who are adopting
- Thanks to Carolyn for the rec!
- Bought Coloured Kids: Abagond and Kil Ja Kim on transracial adoption
- #Occupy 'astonishing opportunity for clergy', from UMC's Rev. Rich Lang
- Defining Fat: A look at BMI and what the labels really mean
- Can I Help?: Think twice before letting the kids help with the cooking this year!
- Thanks to @cityathena for passing this along!
Adoption: Human and Divine
Love You More, An Adoption Story
Someone Else's Children